Pathfinder 0.5.3 is a minor release, with a fix that eliminates the use of
chdir in the generator (thanks rubik).
You wait for a bus and then two come along!
Hot on the heels of 0.2.9 I’m releasing python 0.2.10 with the following changes:
- basic support for companies.
- fixed User.delete.
- updated links to Intercom API docs.
- Doctest fixes.
Baseliner 0.9.9 has added support for the grid to be offset vertically in the viewport. This can be configured using the
gridOffset configuration variable, or via the UI. Thanks to Michael Herold for adding this feature.
I’m pleased to announce the latest release of python-intercom with:
- unsubscribed_from_emails attribute added to User object.
- last_request_at parameter supported in Intercom.create_user.
- page, per_page, tag_id, and tag_name parameters support in Intercom.get_users.